Now you can train with Jason Witten or at least alongside a 12-foot image of him while using the same kind of state-of-the-art fitness equipment they use at north Texas’s second location of Cowboys Fit, which just opened this week in Plano.
Charlotte Jones Anderson, 24 Hour Fitness founder Mark Mastrov, and Plano mayor Harry LaRosiliere were on hand Tuesday for the grand opening of Cowboys Fit Plano, a 20,000-square foot facility at 4817 West Park Blvd., Ste 800, near the intersection of Park Blvd. and Preston Road.
Built in partnership with Mark Mastrov, Chairman of New Evolution Ventures and founder of 24 Hour Fitness, Cowboys Fit Plano offers all aspects of health and fitness in the same building, offering a dynamic training staff, carefully curated boutique-style classes, and recovery lounge. It features the same fitness equipment used in the Cowboys’ own training facility and the same “train like one of us” experience central to the original Cowboys Fit location at The Star in Frisco.
“We’re very proud to build on the success of the original Cowboys Fit by bringing a second iteration to the Plano community,” said Jerry Jones Jr., executive vice president and chief sales and marketing officer for the Dallas Cowboys in a statement. “Health and fitness are key pillars for our business, so creating another inspiring and motivating environment where people can work out like a Dallas Cowboy was a no-brainer.”
Cowboys Fit Plano members have access to offerings and amenities such as:
- State of the art free weights and weight machines, alongside an indoor sports turf field, Olympic weights and platforms, boxing and tons of functional equipment
- Indoor cycling & group fitness classes including barre, circuit training, yoga and more
- Performance and personal training programs with elite trainers
- Behind-the-scenes access to the team’s world headquarters (with dual location membership options)
- Recovery lounge, featuring innovations such as cryotherapy, hydro massage, NormaTec recovery and tanning
- On-site childcare, The Rowdy Room kids Club
According to the website, individual, couples, and family memberships are available, starting at just over $50 per month, excluding fees. To celebrate the opening, the gym is offering two weeks free.