Dallas Real Estate Agent Extraordinaire Nancy Guerriero Departs Briggs-Freeman for Dallas City Center

Update 10:00 EST: ONLY the Guerriero-Law team has left BFS.

The chairs just keep on turning: Nancy Guerriero has departed Briggs Freeman to work with Kevin Caskey over at Dallas City Center joined by Janelle Law, of course. And if you think you read on here somewhere on here that Will Seale from (previously) Allie Beth Allman and the cute cute hubby-wife team of Karla and Alex Trusler, also of Briggs Freeman, left to go with her, they DID NOT! Everyone is still there and happy!! A case of mistaken email communication and once I clarified with Nancy this morning, I got that puppy fixed. This is what happens when you try to work from Maine.

But I’m very impressed with Dallas City Center and how rapidly they have grown since April when most of these folks were Keller Williams City Center. We are talking light years, with more exciting news, I hear, to come…

Comments

1. I Heart Candy says

If Briggs Freeman SOTHEBY’S just lost 5 producers (especially the three in Park Cities) to an independent start up, then Robbie must be spinning! Candy, you should call him to see what the problem is. And I believe Will Seale was also at Briggs, not ABA, is that right?

2. I Heart Candy says

Dear I Heart: No need to call Robbie, who I think is also up here in Maine. I got the wrong email message — an explanation is forthcoming. Nancy and Janelle are the only ones leaving BFS for Dallas City Center. Nancy hired Will, Alex and Karla to market a listing for them on Beverly… I just got confused because I've had too much lobster!!!

5. Wylie H. says

Very interesting news about Nancy and Janelle— they are some of the best, most service oriented people in the biz. Dallas City Center must have really offered them something special; agreed that DCC is doing a lot of things right.

Big loss for Briggs Freeman.

6. Wylie H. says

Big loss for Briggs Freeman.