Sit Down. Grab Smelling Salts. You Are Going to LOVE LOVE LOVE This PERFECT Dallas Real Estate — Candy’ Sale of the Week

If it were possible to kidnap a house, I’d be down in North Oak Cliff in a heartbeat with a truck.

Actually, I want the fireplace and I want it NOW!

When I first saw the listing, which is new, I about died. I emailed the agent feverishly and asked who the interior designers were who owned this home — so talented!

“The owners are a wonderful young couple with an eye for the aesthetic,” said Brian.  “Where else can a person get 2700 updated square feet with a pool on an excellent block of an excellent neighborhood for $369k???”

And as an indication of how wonderful the community is, the neighbor’s kids set up an OJ stand and played the violin for guests at Brian’s Open House this past Sunday!

I’m probably going to O/D you on photos, but here’s what you need to know about 1015 North Clinton Ave:

It’s in the beautiful Kessler area of North Oak Cliff, walking distance to the Stevens Park Golf Course and significant parks, as well as to the Bishop Arts District. Period details include a large brick fireplace in the sunny living room, hardwoods throughout, and spacious room sizes. A large first floor room serves as either a study or third bedroom, in addition to a great family room with access to the sparkling pool. Two-car garage has a bonus. Built in 1924, pier and beam, updated, three bedrooms, three baths.

We should really start a CandysDirt wager on how long before this angel goes under contract, but I think that might be illegal, especially when I post it. But seriously, I bet there’s a full price contract come Sunday.

Just tell that darling neighbor kid to get out his violin! (I played violin! It’s hard!)

Price — you won’t believe: $369,000.

Comments

1. Brian Davis says

Candy,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful listing! I look forward to seeing everyone there this Sunday, from 2-4pm. With any luck, we'll have freshly squeezed orange juice and a violin concerto for $.75 a person. Great neighborhood, indeed!

2. Brian Davis says

Candy,

3. Sherry says

Such a great house! How cute is the neighbor kid with his OJ stand and violins! Love the living room furniture and fireplace… can I buy the house with all the furniture in it???? Thanks for sharing!

4. Sherry says

5. Ali says

Gorgeous house! I could see myself cooking in that kitchen, getting ready in that awesome bathroom and hanging out on that FABULOUS furniture in the living room. Seriously, beautiful, quaint property. Love it.

6. Ali says

7. Jeana says

This is the best find ever! I am in love with this house. It looks perfect, like they paid attention to every single detail! This house screams, "A perfectionist lived here!" (With a wild side based on the furnishings! Killer!) I was so impressed with this house, I looked it up and found more pics. The back patio is precious. It looks so European. There is nothing better than historic architecture, updated interior and the perfect Dallas location for all that shopping. If someone on here ends up buying this house, feel free to invite me to the housewarming party. I will bring some Makers for this classy venue! No, really, invite me. I will be there.

8. Jeana says

9. Amber says

What a gorgeous house! I love it! I will be passing the listing to my cousin who is looking for a home in Dallas…this one won't last long!!

10. Amber says

11. Lindsay says

Adorable house….love the charm of an older house but the updates keep it fresh and looking new! The fireplace is to die for and the backyard is perfect! Love it!

12. Lindsay says

13. Tina says

What an amazing house with some very stylish touches. I wish I was in the market and back in Dallas! This would be the house. Thanks for sharing.

14. Tina says