Once again, Modern Luxury DALLAS Magazine is gearing up for its annual Real Estate Awards, and they have enlisted our vast and brilliant audience for help.
MLD focuses on specific categories of real estate achievement. Let’s face it, every real estate agent I know is the best, especially to all of us at CandysDirt.com, and certainly to everyone at Modern Luxury DALLAS.
We have talked about having “best campaigns” here at CandysDirt.com, but we always conclude that (a) they are never truly accurate and (b) we celebrate real estate agents for their listings, sales, talents, and progress. We believe our Realtors put forth their best every single day!
Since we cover the market day and night, and keep track of the migrations, we have a pretty good idea of who has been killing it in real estate in this region.
But the folks at Modern Luxury Dallas REALLY want to hear from you!
You have to provide your input, because you rule!
There are only EIGHT questions. You do not have to complete all, but let us know your thoughts as we help craft Modern Luxury’s Real Estate Awards presented by Yours Truly. I’ll also post anything really interesting that comes from THE SURVEY. And as ever, tell us what you think in the comments…
Questions listed after the jump…
Modern Luxury Dallas’ Real Estate Awards Survey 2019-2020
1. What would you say was the most important piece of residential real estate news to hit the Dallas area in 2019?
2. Were there any specific agents/brokers at the center of this news?
3. What residential real estate trend or trends do you see currently developing in this market?
4. Are there specific Agents/Brokers at the forefront of this trend in the local industry?
5. Were there any residential transactions that took place in 2019 that you didn’t expect? (ie based on location, sales price, days on market, auctions, bidding wars, etc.)
6. Which agents were involved in this surprise?
7. What would you consider to be a unique residential deal or deals made in 2019?
8. Who would you nominate for a Real Estate Award based on any of the following criteria? Outstanding Leadership, Increased Market Share, Company Culture, Innovation, Noteworthy Deal, Rising Star (nominate as many as you’d like… and feel free to note reasons why… we love sourcing the stories!)