I Love This Bathroom: Reflective Glass Here Far Worse Than What They Have Over at Museum Tower!

Or how about this: Don’t put that lid down, that floor opens up right under your feet! This bathroom was built, apparently, over an old elevator shaft. Cool or freaky? Thank GOD it’s not reflective glass!

Comments

1. Cheryl says

I would be petrified that the glass would give way. Think I'd rather stop at a fast food restaurant to use the loo.

2. Cheryl says

3. Drew says

I lived in a warehouse flat in London for a few years where my upstairs neighbo(u)r bought two flats above and below one another, cut between them to join them, and installed glass flooring in a portion of the upstairs property. It was frosted glass with fiber optic lighting that really gave a unique look.

This bathroom is rather terrifying.

4. Drew says

This bathroom is rather terrifying.

5. Lisa says

Honestly, there isn't one thing that I like about this bathroom! I'd live in constant fear of falling through the floor once I sat my cute little fanny on the seat….not working for me.

6. Lisa says