In the “keeping track of what’s going on in one’s own backyard” file, the recent and rapid sale of 1111 Elizabeth Blvd. has raised some eyebrows. One hundred years old this year, 1111 Elizabeth Blvd. was built for George W. Armstrong, founder and president of Consumers’ Light and Heat Company, which ultimately became Fort Worth Power and Light. From 1935 to 1955, the home served as the parsonage for the First Methodist Episcopal Church. Listed in the National Registry, the 3,869-square-foot, four-bedroom, three-and-one-half-bath house is also a Fort Worth Historical Preservation Award winner.