The city’s newest luxury tower is set to open early next year, smack in the heart of the Dallas Arts District.
What perfect timing: Museum Tower is virtually sold out, and The Stoneleigh Residences are getting there, too, at more than 85% sold. So the timing could not be better for the finish out of Craig Hall’s HALL Arts Residences. At a glance:
- Architect: HKS Inc.; interior design: Emily Summers Design Associates
- Average home size 3,800 square feet.
- Designed for privacy and security, only one to two homes per floor
- Architectural design complements the Pritzker Prize-winning architecture of DAD
- Premium on comfort & health, 24/7 valet, private car service and on-site concierge team
- Priority access to luxury HALL Arts Hotel
Just moments ago, HALL Group announced that Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty will assist with home sales at the exclusive, 28-story luxury residential high rise in much the same way the Dallas-based firm sold out Museum Tower. The partnership begins in October.