The Gingerbread Stroll features the creation of Pastry Chef Randy Gehman (left) of the Four Seasons Resort and Club, shown with longtime Community Partners supporter Mrs. Laura Bush. Also pictured is Executive Chef Christof Syre (right) of the Four Seasons.
This is a home tour you can sink your teeth into! Dave Perry-Miller agent Christine McKenny sent us this great photo of longtime Community Partners supporter Laura Bush with one amazing gingerbread house at this year’s Gingerbread Stroll.
Intrigued? Then head over to Celebrity Cafe & Bakery in Highland Park Village before Nov. 30 and vote for your favorite gingerbread house created by some of the top pastry chefs in Dallas. These aren’t your ordinary amateur creations, folks. These are amazing miniature mansions and are completely edible!
When you vote, you’re entered to win a ton of great prizes, too:
– Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek Overnight Stay & Breakfast Certificate
– Holiday Carriage Ride Departing from Highland Park Village
– $150 SER Steak + Spirits Gift Card, Hilton Anatole
– Dinner for Two at Cafe on the Green, Four Seasons Resort and Club
– $100 Highland Park Village Gift Card
– $100 Celebrity Cafe & Bakery Gift Card
– $100 Tom Thumb Gift Card
– Carolina Herrera Candle
If you’re feeling a little hungry after voting in the Gingerbread Stroll, which benefits Community Partners of Dallas, get a gingerbread cookie to snack on. A portion of the proceeds from gingerbread cookie sales will go to Community Partners, too!